Euro-Unit Club is s service intended for music schools, schools and other educational institutions, orchestras, cultural associations, etc.
What is Euro-Unit Club?
In order to provide easier and cheaper purchase of quality music instruments and music equipment for the students, music-oriented educational institutions, orchestras and other associations, we make, we invite you to complete a simple form at the bottom of this page and register your institution in the exclusive “EURO-UNIT CLUB”
Membership in the “Euro-Unit Club” will enable institutions and its students to get many benefits we have prepared for them:
- better conditions when purchasing musical instruments and music equipment in all Euro-Unit retail music stores
- better conditions when purchasing musical instruments and music equipment for an institution that is a member of the Club (when the equipment remains in the property of the institution)
- more favorable equipment rental for the institution that is a member of the club
- up to date information on all our activities
- free advice from our experts
- free promotion of institution on our website and all Euro-Unit social media pages
IMPORTANT: An additional discount for Club members is currently “not available” when purchasing on our online store www.euro-unit.com
Of course, that’s not all!
We will notify you about any other additional benefits for club members and their students.
What do you need to do?
On this page you can “download” all the necessary documents to review them and we will send the original documents by mail after we receive your application.
You can download the application, print it, fill out, and send us by post. You can also download other documents to see how they look and get acquainted with their content. Please note that all documents (except for application) are for information purposes only. We emphasize that the cooperation agreement is standard and cannot be changed.
For all other information and questions, feel free to contact us by email; firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: +385 (0) 40 829 017