19. March 2020.
Buy online at www.euro-unit.com
due to the decision of the Ministry of Health and the Civil Protection Headquarters of the Republic of Croatia, all Euro-Unit music stores are temporarily closed, but it is important to emphasize that the www.euro-unit.com webshop operates normally as usual and all shipments are regularly sent to customers. You can still enjoy shopping from the comfort of your home, and all your ordered goods will come safely and securely at your address.
For all inquiries you can always contact our Customer Support by phone: +385 (0)40 311 163 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Delivery of your orders::
Due to the new situation regarding the Coronavirus, we would also like to inform you that the logistic processes for the delivery of all shipments purchased in our webshop www.euro-unit.com continue smoothly as before with the same quality of service through the GLS delivery service.
The safety of our customers and our employees are the first in our list of priorities and therefore the following preventive measures have been taken in accordance with the recommendations of the Ministry of Health and the Civil Protection Staff of the Republic of Croatia:
• All Euro-Unit staff work in accordance with the recommendations of the Ministry of Health and the Civil Protection Staff of the Republic of Croatia
• All GLS delivery staff are required to wear disposable gloves, disinfectants and protective masks.
• All GLS service personnel are preventively measured by digital thermometers at the beginning and at the end of the working day and instructed to self-isolate if they have any kind symptoms associated with Coronavirus
• GLS preventively sent 60% of office staff to work from home so that they could have enough people at all times to replace the entire team from the central HUB in the event of a pandemic extension to the GLS central sorting station itself
Changes in GLS logistics process:
• Couriers are additionally adapting to the recipients, requirements in the delivery process, eg leaving the package at an agreed location so that they do not come into physical contact with the recipients themselves if the recipients want to prevent their health and the health of their families.
• Delivery continues to be done on a door-to-door basis as before, only without the possibility of the courier entering the recipient’s premises (flat/house) to protect the couriers, senders and recipients
All information from the Ministry of Health and the Civil Protection Headquarters are monitored on a daily basis and maximum efforts are made to ensure that the logistic process, as before, functions normally. Also, please note that we will keep you informed of any changes in the logistics process should they occur.
Shop safely and conveniently at the Euro-Unit Webshop.
Your Euro-Unit team
Latest information about the possibilities and restrictions of deliveries due to coronavirus epidemic:
24.03.2020. DELIVERY IN THE OLD TOWN OF DUBROVNIK
As of today, 24th of March 2020., it is not possible to deliver to the old city center of Dubrovnik due to suspension of the work of concessionaires for delivery in this area for an extended time period. In case of sending a parcel to the Old Town of Dubrovnik, please consider providing an alternate address before ordering. Be sure to contact our Customer support by phone: +385 (0)40 311 163 or email: email@example.com for full details of delivery options. Thank you for understanding.
26.03.2020. DELIVERY TO ISLAND OF MURTER.
Due to the quarantine, it will no longer be possible to deliver to the following locations on Murter:
These places on Murter are not quarantined, so delivery is possible:
02.04.2020. NEWS FROM DISTRIBUTION COMPANY GLS:
Considering the current situation in Europe and regulations regarding social distance during COVID-19 pandemic, GLS Group countries have made a decision about reduction of maximal weight in international transport:
– Switzerland and Great Britain – will accept parcels for delivery till weight 30kg
– other members or GLS Group – will accept parcels for delivery till weight 31,5 kg
If parcels above specified weight come to our central HUB, parcels will be returned to the senders address.
We will inform you in case of any change regarding maximum weight in domestic transport. Currently, maximum parcel weight in domestic transportation is 40kg.
14.04.2020. NEWS FROM DISTRIBUTION COMPANY GLS:
Due to quarantine introduced as preventive measure against the outbreak of coronavirus in the Udbina county in the region of Lika, GLS will suspend deliveries and pickups in the Udbina town until further notice (postal code: 53234).