16. May 2014.
Mitteleuropa Blasmusikfest 2014. – results
Within the central European action movement for cultural cooperation in Central Europe , from 24th to 27th April 2014 in Split was 5th International Festival of brass music. Festival attended 12 wind orchestras , four from Austria , six from Croatia, one from Slovenia , and one from Italy .
As in past years the company Euro-Unit and its partners ; Buffet group , Yamaha and Lion Style supported this remarkable event securing valuable prizes for the best orchestras . except prizes Euro-Unit was responsible for the ultimate music production , and for this purpose we used our Yamaha digital sound system . All participants and visitors were able to get info on our booth about our sales offer with a special emphasis on wind instruments and supporting equipment. In our assortment are only selected and recognized world manufacturers with secured service and guarantees in accordance with European regulations .
Participants in the competition part of the Festival were:
01. MUSIKVEREINE MAUER-ÖHLING, AUSTRIJA,
02. WERKSKAPELLE STEYERMÜHL, AUSTRIJA,
03. CMB LEONCINI D´ABRUZZO, PESCINA, (AQ), ITALIJA,
04. KUD SVOBODA, GODBA NA PIHALA SV. ANTON – KOPER, SLOVENIJA,
05. LIMENA GLAZBA ZAJEDNICE TALIJANA BUJE, HRVATSKA,
06. HGD MOSOR, KLIS, HRVATSKA,
07. LIMENA GLAZBA KUD-a SV. ANA ROZGA, DUBRAVICA, HRVATSKA,
08. HGD “BIRANJ”, KAŠTEL LUKŠIĆ, HRVATSKA,
09. GRADSKA GLAZBA “ZVONIMIR” SOLIN, HRVATSKA,
10. LIMENA GLAZBA BELICE, HRVATSKA,
11. MUSIKVEREIN WERKSKAPELLE LENZING, AUSTRIJA i
12. JUGENDORHESTER KIRCHSTETTEN, AUSTRIJA.
The festival was a competition, and orchestras were classified into four value categories, A, B, C and E. Each orchestra has performed three compositions; introduction, mandatory and composition at the free choice.
The evaluation was conducted international jury composed of:
1. Josip Grgasović, Slovenija, presidenr,
2. Gjorgje Radovniković, Hrvatska, member,
3. Nikolaj Drongovskij, Ukrajina, member
4. Ivan Borčić, Hrvatska, member
Each member of the jury gave its evaluation of the overall performance of each band, and the number of points is determined average of these ratings. The success of wind orchestras in points (and descriptive only of I to III. place), with respect to the points awarded from international expert jury, determined according to the table below: For the best conductor of the Festival international jury declared Kapellmeister of Wind Orchestra Musikverein Werkskapelle Lenzing, Austria, Mr. Manfred Rohrer.
Official results brass orchestras categories are:
Category and name of the brass band
1. MUSIKVEREIN WERKSKAPELLE LENZING, AUSTRIJA 98
2. LIMENA GLAZBA BELICE, HRVATSKA 81
1. HGD “BIRANJ” KAŠTEL LUKŠIĆ, HRVATSKA 92
2. GRADSKA GLAZBA “ZVONIMIR” SOLIN, HRVATSKA 89
3. LIMENA GLAZBA KUD-a SV. ANA ROZGA, DUBRAVICA, HRVATSKA 71
1. KUD SVOBODA GODBA NA PIHALA SV. ANTON, KOPER, SLOVENIJA 92
2. WERKSKAPELLE STEYERMÜHL, AUSTRIJA 89
3. CMB LEONCINI D´ ABRUZZO, PESCINA (AQ), ITALIJA 73
4. HGD MOSOR, KLIS, HRVATSKA 70
5. MUSIKVEREINE MAUER-ÖHLING, AUSTRIJA 59
6. LIMENA GLAZBA ZAJEDNICE TALIJANA BUJE, HRVATSKA 50
1. JUGENDORCHESTER KIRCHSTETTEN, AUSTRIJA 96